I'm Lizzie, owner and designer of Lizzie Chancellor.
I first began designing my own products in 2014 and my aim is to design beautiful, original greetings cards and prints that you haven’t seen before. All products are proudly made in the UK using high quality recyclable and recycled materials where possible and printed on FSC certified papers.
I design from my design studio (spare room) in sunny south east London. I hope you enjoy Lizzie Chancellor products as much as I enjoy making them! You can read more about my story here.
Here are 10 facts about me!
1. I have a son called Grayson and a daughter called Vivienne. They are my motivation and keep me driving my business forward.
2. I live in south east London with Grayson, Vivienne and my lovely husband Matt.
3. I’m a total adrenaline junkie, I love to ski & kite surf and do anything that involves speed and the fresh air in my face!
4. I once jumped out of a plane and have also done three bungy jumps!
5. I LOVE sandwiches, I have one almost every day for lunch.
6. I’m notoriously bad at picking food in restaurants, I take ages to decide and then panic order and always seem to get it wrong which results in my poor husband having to share his with me!
7. I’m very clumsy and have broken/fractured many bones including both wrists (netball) a few ribs (snowboarding) and one of my toes. (Kitesurfing)
8. I have a familiar face, people often think they’ve already met me or they say they recognise me when we’ve not met before.
9. I worked as a chalet host when I was younger and had to cook and clean in a chalet for 18 people! I didn’t have much experience in cooking but I somehow got through the whole season without giving anyone food poisoning!
10. I often speak before I think and say silly things, much to my friends amusement!