So it is somehow that most magical time of the year again and I don't know about you, but I feel like it was only last week I was buying presents for last Christmas! Yet at the same time I feel like this year has been loooooooooong (thanks Covid)
With that in mind I wanted to put together a gift guide that I hope you find useful for some present inspiration this year. As a small business I obviously see the benefit in shopping small so I have selected some fellow small business owners who I believe have really great products to offer!
GIFTS FOR HER
1. First up is Honey and Toast and their amazing Anna Bucket Bag. It comes in 3 gorgeous colours, is crafted from the softest veg tanned Italian leather and is hand made here in the UK (Somerset to be precise). Not only is it trés chic, it also has ample space without being too bulky and I'm certain it will get even better with age.
2. Next up is Claire Hill Designs who has a gorgeous selection of laid back, timeless jewellery with a modern edge. She creates beautiful pieces to fall in love with time and time again. I particularly like these rose quartz star earrings, I'm obsessed with anything and everything pink!
3. Finally I have selected my very own Butterfly Print. This makes a beautiful gift for your mummy or granny, it can be personalised with both the recipients name as well as the names of the people who are giving the gift.
GIFTS FOR KIDS
1. If you love good quality kids clothes in unique fabrics, then Snuffles and Spud is the perfect company for you. There are a multitude of different fabrics and items that you can choose from but my current favourite is this gorgeous safari romper, layer it up with a long sleeve vest and tights!
2. Anyone with little kids knows that they never want to keep their hat on, so that's why Gooseberry Fool's acorn bonnet is so clever. Not only is it totally gorgeous (with a pom pom to boot!) but it also has a chin tie to make sure this is a hat that can't be pulled off!
3. For children who already have lots of toys, a fun, educational print could be the perfect solution. That is why I have chosen to highlight my Fruit and Vegetable A-Z print that teaches children the alphabet AND about healthy eating!
GIFTS FOR HIM
1. Now, being a beach lover, this is a particular favourite of mine, but also would make a great gift for the men (or women!) in your life. It's the Indigo Hammam Towel from the mindful living store, South. They are quick drying, easy to wash and come in loads of great colours. They are also really light weight so no more lugging around heavy wet towels after swimming!
2. What better to keep feet warm than gorgeous cashmere socks? Luckily Catherine Tough has got just the thing! These cashmere socks come in an array of different colours and are perfect for keeping warm around the house or under wellies on a long winter walk.
3. Last but not least we have got a fun family book print from me. It can be personalised with the family name and is just perfect for book lovers! A lovely gift that's a little bit different.
I hope that has given at least some of you some ideas, so all that leaves me to say is, happy shopping!
Lots of love,